How can I make a mod?

Deleted1545328User

Okay, this is going to sound kind of ridiculous but I have the Vault X-15 mod along with several others and I have finally managed to collect one of every item in the game (mods included) and stored them in their respective containers in the armory. It only took me about 3 weeks. Is there anyway I can make some kind of mod or something where I can import everything I've put into the armory into a new game when I start over?

Edit: Okay, sorry for bothering you guys all the time but I'm trying to add the FOOK2 weapons to containers to an another house mod that I have but the GECK lists the house mod as a Master File so I'm unable to add FOOK2 weapons to the containers in the house. Is there any way around it?

I'm only a beginner scripter, so I may not be much help, but I can try and answer some of your questions to the best of my (admittedly limited at this stage) knowledge.

With regards to the first question, I'm not sure if user-created items have base IDs like the vanilla ones do, but if you can find out if they do and what they are, when you start a new game just use console commands to add them to your game. Other than that, I guess you could open up the mods in the geck and change their positions, putting them in the vault manually and changing their starting position that way.

For the second question, from the official geck website:

"To load multiple .esms in the GECK, you need to change this setting in the GECKCustom.ini file:

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

This file is NOT found in the fallout3 folder in the BethesdaSoftworks folder. It is found in the user folders under

My Documents/My Games/Fallout 3"

That should allow you to open the master files both at the same time and add them to your new house. Works in theory.

I hope I helped a little :)