PC gaming vs PS3/console gaming with shooters

1chiYamamoto

I remember reading an article earlier this year where Microsoft decided to take on the fanboys of both PC and console and let them fight it out one on one on a multiplayer. The PC players blew the console players out. Even when they pitted a mediocre PC player against an expert console player the PC player usually won.

The conclusion was the PC - with mouse & Keyboard gives better fine control than the console controller.

I did a google search, and I found the article: http://www.rahulsood.com/2010/07/console-gamers-get-killed-against-pc.html

It's mostly a matter of personal preference. Some people like the console experience better than the experience on the PC.

:thumbsup: Not to mention the spin move with the mouse is a lot faster. Gives better advantage over sluggish controls over gamepad.

I know a few tricks here and there that work with any game. Fps that is.

But when it comes to racing games, i rather go with the console..

well when it cames to FPS or anything related to moving crosshair of course most people will prefer mouse over the thumbstick.

its easier,faster and more accurate for me. but if its an RPG i prefer console controler with its thumbstick.

well when it cames to FPS or anything related to moving crosshair of course most people will prefer mouse over the thumbstick.

its easier,faster and more accurate for me. but if its an RPG i prefer console controler with its thumbstick.

True to that, but Fable 3 is only coming out for the 360 and pc, so pc it is, October 28 is the release date wooot.

Not having Fable 2 for pc was a complete loss for them. It would have been so much more successful. I really enjoyed modding Fable: TLC and can't wait for Fable 3 on pc =D

It is true though, the mouse is way more accurate than a thumbstick ever will be, you react faster with your hand more than your thumb anyway.

Although using a thumbstick for movement is much better than a keyboard because with most ps3 games you walk as slowly as you slowly press on the thumbstick, with the keyboard however... not so much. (Yeah I know there are like "shift and walk" options but really, its not as accurate as a thumbstick)