Blood packs at hospitals?

Daecat

it can be done, and reasonably easily, you just have to be familiar with the geck (though I guess everything is reasonably easy once you know how to do it :P)

Anyway, sorry if this sounds patronizing, I don't know how familiar you are with the geck. Go to the NPC menu at the side of the screen, find an NPC doctor (doc church for example and double click on him. Go to the inventory tab at the top of the window, left click on the items list there, select new. An item (abraxo cleaner I think) should appear. Click on it once, under the item list look for a window that says 'object', click the small arrow next to it and scroll down to blood pack to add it to his inventory. Next to the object box is a 'count' window. Change that number to add more blood packs.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to add it to the merchant's container. Go to the character's reference in the game world (for example, go to Megaton Clinic in interiors on the left hand side of the main screen) and double click the little Doc Church. On the box that opens, the second tabs is 'merchant container'. Click on that, go to 'view selected reference' and that should take you to a screen where all the merchant containers for that area are hidden. Double click on the container with Doc Church's name, go to 'edit base' at the top, left click and 'add new'. Repeat the step above for adding a new item and it should appear in his barter inventory.

Now you just have to do that for all the doctors you want to have the blood packs. It sounds complicated, but follow this guide step by step, I went through it myself to make sure I was giving the right info, and you should get used to it in no time.

Hope this helps.

No it's not patronizing, I am a real noob at this :P I've been doing most of my work in FO3Edit and barely touch GECK as it looks more intimidating! I will try this though, thank you.

Ok back. I went through all the steps and I actually saw the bloodpacks were already in his container from when I initially tried to add them with FO3Edit. So they are in there, but not showing up in his store. I tried sleeping for a week to see if it'd restock but that didn't work.

Might I need to start a new game?

Might I need to start a new game?

Geck can be intimidating to look at, I was very itimidated by it too, the trick is to just dive in there, but there are some tutorials which are very helpful :) it shouldn't matter if you start a new game or not, did you try both methods? It might work if you put the bloodpacks in his inventory. If not, give me a day or two to finish what I'm doing and I'll add them for you :)

Sorry, partly my fault, when you're making a vendor, under the NPC section after you double click them to get to their information, you have to specify what type of items they sell under the AI tab. I thought the blood packs were classed as medical supplies, but they are actually classed as food items, so the reason they weren't showing was the food box wasn't ticked. I got some spare time and finished the mod just now, look for my user name 'Trueform', or search the catagories section. It'll be called 'Extra Blood Packs' under the catagory 'Gameplay effects & changes' :)