Uncle Leo follower mod?

Necromancist

So yeah, I had this idea. Any takers? I'd be willing to do everything that doesn't involve too complex scripting or AI coding, though I suspect that wouldn't be much. ^^'

Oh, and I'm also aiming for compability with FWE's Follower's Enhanced module, though that'll be optional.

So yeah, I had this idea. Any takers? I'd be willing to do everything that doesn't involve too complex scripting or AI coding, though I suspect that wouldn't be much. ^^'

Oh, and I'm also aiming for compability with FWE's Follower's Enhanced module, though that'll be optional.

Not sure about the FWEs compatibility, but I was planning an Uncle Leo follower at some point in the near future; I do have a few projects I'm working on right now, but I can add some stuff here and there to an Uncle Leo mod if you don't mind waiting? If you do fancy having a go at it yourself, you're always welcome to contact me if you need any help (if you wanted a starting point, my mod 'a banjo on my knee' adds a companion and has some scripting notes that could be useful in there) :)