Help me decide.

Argol

I have the 360 version but I am planning on getting the PC version for mods. However to decide weather or not I should I need to ask a few things about mods.

When I play RPGs I always play as a character of mine. She is a Mage and a Princess. I hate the Mage origin because it goes against my character. Are there Origin mods that change the Mage origin?

As a Princess and a mage she doesn't wear armour nor does she wear traditional mage robes, she prefers to wear a dress and heels. I assume there are some good clothing mods out there?

Although she is a mage she also studies martial arts and has developed a style that blends magic with martial arts. I know there is Arcane mage but is there a mod that adds Martial arts type moves?

Finally she also has one powerful ability. she is part dragon so she can sometimes transform into a dragon form which resembles your typical lizard-woman with wings, I am pretty sure none of the vanilla transformations had something like that.

Any help is appreciated and perhaps you could suggest some awesome mods that can entice me furthur into getting the PC version.

There are mods that allow you to change your class and also some modders release console scripts to change classes as well. The human noble class can be changed by an easy script to mage after you first start the human noble storyline. It is "runscript wizardx". There are also mods like "Metagame items" that give you a ring to respec your character and change your core class. The clothing mods were slow in starting but they are really starting to come on lately...and are getting better. If you are looking for a martial arts type mod, the "Chantry Monk" class mod is right up your alley. It starts as a mage, but then you get the option to go monk and then you can fight unarmed with skills based on dexterity and willpower. To get around the mage background for this mod, wait until you get to camp the first time and use the above script to change yourself into a mage, respec your character to a chantry monk, then have the NPC put in your camp train you as a monk. Just the graphics alone should make you feel good about going from console to PC version. The PC version is MUCH better than the console version visually and can be upgraded as texture mods come out. Using the keyboard and mouse is much better as well. Keyboards have lots of keys to be turned into hotkeys and no more "going around the circle" to choose which talent/spell you are going to use on the baddies.

Searching popular mods is good too. The method I use is to watch the stuff on the top 100 mods. This site has it set up nicely to view poplular just added mods, popular mods of the last 2 weeks, most popular of all time, ect. This is a great way to see what other people like. Once you have picked and chosen from those lists, then you can do the tedius thing of looking at the mods that didn't make those lists. There are some great mods that don't make those lists too, but they are harder to find.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

There are mods that allow you to change your class and also some modders release console scripts to change classes as well. The human noble class can be changed by an easy script to mage after you first start the human noble storyline. It is "runscript wizardx". There are also mods like "Metagame items" that give you a ring to respec your character and change your core class. The clothing mods were slow in starting but they are really starting to come on lately...and are getting better. If you are looking for a martial arts type mod, the "Chantry Monk" class mod is right up your alley. It starts as a mage, but then you get the option to go monk and then you can fight unarmed with skills based on dexterity and willpower. To get around the mage background for this mod, wait until you get to camp the first time and use the above script to change yourself into a mage, respec your character to a chantry monk, then have the NPC put in your camp train you as a monk. Just the graphics alone should make you feel good about going from console to PC version. The PC version is MUCH better than the console version visually and can be upgraded as texture mods come out. Using the keyboard and mouse is much better as well. Keyboards have lots of keys to be turned into hotkeys and no more "going around the circle" to choose which talent/spell you are going to use on the baddies.

Searching popular mods is good too. The method I use is to watch the stuff on the top 100 mods. This site has it set up nicely to view poplular just added mods, popular mods of the last 2 weeks, most popular of all time, ect. This is a great way to see what other people like. Once you have picked and chosen from those lists, then you can do the tedius thing of looking at the mods that didn't make those lists. There are some great mods that don't make those lists too, but they are harder to find.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

I am used to using the Nexus. I have hundreds of Oblivion/fallout mods, I just like to ask around before going through the lists with a fine toothed comb. Also I care not for graphics, games are not about the graphics they are about the gamplay and in case of RPGs the story.

I will look into these mods, perhaps try them out on my friends PC. Thank you for the help.