Simple Monster Mod Request

crossfirex

I find myself wandering the wasteland (even with MMM) and I still don't encounter many monsters or raiders. As MMM only makes mobs bigger, or creates new creatures near the old ones. There is still much of the wasteland left that you just roam in, with barely any contact from anything. Being the fan of scary horror monsters that I am (big Resident Evil/Silent Hill fan) I was kind of hoping someone would take my request for a simple mod that makes mutants and other creatures all over the wasteland instead of just in certain areas (would definitely like to see more raiders) But after seeing the recent Resident Evil: Afterlife movie... I REALLY want to see the big axe monster in fallout now >:3 And I don't just mean one or two random ones. I mean all over the place, make them almost like a common enemy, but give them a good amount of damage so that they could actually kill me. And any other scary creatures would be cool too. Adding creepyness to fallout makes me excited :D:D

You can try this mod I made.. It's a bit creepy.. http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13671

Good job on utilizing Zombie's spawns. I'd like to see that work in conjunction with it though so we can have zombies and other monsters :P

As for the original post, you can try http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9396 Stormfront Studios Presents, which adds some other weird creatures to the game like the bugs from Starship Troopers and others.

Wow, thanks for the nice little collection of creepy mods ^^. Now just to find a mod that makes all the hell creatures throughout the wasteland instead of in certain areas. I can't stand when I can walk town to town only encountering maybe 2 mob spawns.

FERALS-Flesh Harvest, Solved my problem about the spawning in the wasteland part, but would prefer "Hell Creature" mods monsters to spawn instead of just the regular mutants that spawn. Getting closer to it now though! xD