Slight change to RSS feeds' format.

XJDHDR

Recently I found a way of taking a large number of feeds and combining them into one. So I decided that I would like to use this service to take the "Action Log" feed for the various mods I have installed then combine them together to form one feed that I can use in Firefox to keep track of updates.

I managed to create the system I have in mind and it works. The one thing I have noticed is that the RSS feed for every mod keeps a log of every change that has been made since somewhere in 2008. Not a problem in my case though since I could just tell the service to filter out every channel that was created before a certain date. The only problem I have though is that filtering by date requires that a channel has a PubDate element, which the "Action Log" feeds don't have. Instead, it was decided that the date would be stored in the "Description" element. ATM, I'm asking the service to check for certain words and numbers to determine the date a feed was created but this is not an ideal solution, IMO.

So basically, my request is this: Please can someone modify the "Action Log" feeds so that every channel has a PubDate element, even if this can't be applied to channels that already exist? The Description element can be either kept the same or possibly changed to be the same as the title. Help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards