need help with mods

darlaten1

For future reference, punctuation is awfully helpful for people who might be interested in helping you out. :D But you've been around here for a while, so I won't be annoying about it. :P At any rate, do you use OBMM or BOSS? OBMM would tell you what gets overwritten between the two mods, and since they're pretty similar (I guess, I don't use either) that can be helpful for deciding what you want to do. And BOSS can put everything where it needs to go load-order wise. Both can be found through a quick search of the Nexus. Hope that helped!

Triforce1

sorry i dident add that i do use obmm boss abd the other parts of boss and Wrye Bash as far as i can tell the prblome is the anamations mess up i not shur if i have all the pisses maybe some one who has used it can help later

i need to know haw to do the spoiler thing so i can put up my load order so people can look at it there may be mods i don't need or that are conflicting that i haven't seen yet cus i cant load some of my really old saves that were before modding but all new saves seem to be fine

is there a way to take multiple esp and make it one to allow more room on the mod managing program