OneTweak causing unresponsiveness

Deleted11834868User

I started using OneTweak, and it works great when it works (speeding up FPS and allowing me to tab out when I need to) but half the time, it will cause the windowed Skyrim to become unresponsive after either:

A) A new game has been started

B) An old save has been loaded

C) If I get passed those two hurdles, when I exit the first cell.

If I just leave it for long enough, it will become unresponsive the moment I hit "new game". It's pros are enough to make me want to keep trying, but I've had to re-install twice now, and I just want to play the damn game as optimized as possible x|

I'm fairly certain it's OneTweak, as I haven't had this problem with any mod before I started using it.

Anyone have any ideas or advice?

Thanks much.

You MUST use SKSE.ini and ENBoost everytime with everything, and you do this, so ok.

The fact is that OneTweak installs:

• Double cursor fix
  • Borderless window
  • Dynamic process priority (since 0.1.0.48)
  • ShowRaceMenu precache killer
  • NoBethesdaIntro

These mods should not create any incopatibilities, i'm surprised that you have some problems.

There are two mods that could be the problem though: "Borderless Window" or "Dynamic process priority".

Try to unistall onetweak and install theese separately to discover the error:

If you have problems with "Dynamic process priority", then you have an issue with windows process manager, try to apply highest priority to TESV.exe through "Windows Task Manager" and see what happens.