Voices

Lehcar

I love how BioWare re-uses several of its voice actors for this game... hehe

It was weird to see a Quarian admiral in ME2 with Morrigan's voice. And another quarian admiral with Loghain's voice... and who was actually a benevolent character. Now THAT was strange.

Their use of a "stable" of VA talent enabled the (rabid?) fangroup on the BSN "Varric" thread to determine who will voice that character in DA2 (Brian Blum, "Leske", and others, in DA:O) well before any official announcement.

Confirmed (in shocked tones) by Mary Kirby, the author!

(Full disclosure: I'm a frequent poster to that thread. :laugh: )

All devs will use people that they know them and trust them better because it is easier to deal with them. That and both ME and DA teams are in the same building so you will see several things being passed around, like the va's for instance.

I think it's actually funnier in Fable 2, where the developers actually write a "tooltip" commenting about how so many people sound the same lol.

Though it is not uncommon for places to re-use voice actors, Blizzard does it too, and comedy shows re-use their actors to fill up roles, ie Monty Python :P.

Edit: (slipped my mind last time) Look at Mel Blanc, voiced pretty much all of Looney Tunes (I don't remember if he did every character or if there might have been some other actors) but I'm pretty sure he was the famous "man of a 100 voices"(don't remember if that quote is right sorry).