Just Another Combat Armor Request

FrogDemon

Ok, so most of the armors in game have been pretty awesome, but still not what I would really like to have. The following image will show what I would really love to see one of the modders make:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/f6/SithCommando.jpg

If I could mod I would def make this, just not in those current colors. Maybe black and gray or desert camo preferred. Slap U.S. Marines on the left breast and I'd be good to go. So if a modder could please take a stab at, would be awesome.

Hmm, i could try and make the mesh, but that's the best i could do it might not be so great. And also someone else will have to rig it and whatnot. I've tried to more but i just can't. As for toxa01, i've offered to pay him for an armourr mod, but nothing, so i doubt he'd just do this for free

This is an example of my dodgy modeling, not perfect, but not too bad either.

I took about 50% of stuff from other modders as well. Let me know if you still want me to attempt this, even though you've seen the standard of the model

Well, it seems to me that Robert is the only one willing to give it a shot. As for toxa, I did not know he was doing things like that and as for him charging ppl for mods.....that just isn't cool at all. So, yea Robert, give it a shot, if you want. Maybe then someone else will help out once the model is made.

Robert, that's a ton better then what I could ever do.