Skyrim to Oblivion

ilawana

are there any clothing mods that have clothes that look more like skyrim's clothing selection or one for armor?

Edited by ilawana

• 2 weeks later...

You know, Oblivion and Skyrim are two different games with 5 and half years between them. Oblivion was not supposed to look grey grim harsh like Skyrim and you can't make it look or play like Skyrim. Even with 259 mods. I don't understand the meaning of making one game into other game.

Trying to make Oblivion look exactly like Skyrim really isn't possible. Stylistically they are very different. Oblivion is not a Skyrim clone and neither is it meant to be. If you want to add a bit of Skyrim flavor though, then I suggest checking out the following:

Elbethien's Aurora Borealis Bruma

Zaldiir's Creature Diversity

DemonLord7654's Mythical Creature - Frost Troll

Creature Diversity does add some creatures found in Skyrim, like foxes, rabbits, and spiders, as well as a lot of other things.

I tried the Aurora Borealis mod and it just moved to fast.

Is there any way I can fix it?

I tried the Aurora Borealis mod and it just moved to fast.

Is there any way I can fix it?

You would have to take that up with the author. I imagine you would have to find a way to slow down the animations attached to the auroras. Again, take that up with the author for advice on how to do that, or look up tutorials on animation design for Oblivion.

well im sure its not exactly what you were asking for but TES Renewal is making a Skyblivion (Oblivion made with skyrims construction set)

well im sure its not exactly what you were asking for but TES Renewal is making a Skyblivion (Oblivion made with skyrims construction set)

I heard about that but i wasn't sure if it was for oblivion or skyrim and I couldn't find a download so I asumed it wasn't finished.

But if it is I would love it if you could point in the right direction cause that mod would be perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok there is one thing I didn't mention, the Bloodskal Blade. From what I've played in skyrim the Bloodskal Blade is my favorite sword and I realy want it for oblivion so if there isn't a mod for oblivion that adds a sword with that power can someone please make one?

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update, I have found some graphics mods that add graphics from skyrim to oblivion. I've also started to like the OCOv2 more but the argonians, khajiits, and orcs could still be better so if anyone can help me please PLEASE(!) help me so I can stop looking for mods that I'm never going to find. Thank you all who have helped me up to this point but there is still a lot of work to be done. My laptop no longer supports oblivion (meaning that oblivion doesn't work on it anymore) which brings me down to one computer so I need to find a laptop somewhere that isn't six-hundred dollars so that i can finish my modding work. So please someone help me. And if you know where i can find a computer for a reasonable amount of money that would also be appreciated.

Edited by ilawana

• 1 month later...

Is there a mod that reskins the menus to make them grey instead of gold? I want more of a skyrim color-scheme instead of the old oblivion one. No remodels just a reskin. If not could someone tell me how to make a mod like that? Thanks

I know "DarNified UI" or "DarkUI DarN" has some different color schemes floating about. I don't know if there's also a grey one though.

Talking of "remodels" in regards to the UI sounds a little confusing, considering the UI will always be just a 2D plane with an image wrapped over, nothing even coming close to a "model", but I know what you mean.

The DarN UIs do change and enhance the Vanilla UI layout and design some though. But it should be still close enough to Vanilla to not get confused. And honestly, who's still using the old cheap console-port Vanilla UI anyways?

There's other recolors "not" DarN UI as well, but they're too many to know them all and not even remotely as known and comfortable as DarN is.

Though if DarN already is "remodeling" the UI too much for what you're interested in, I'm sorry, but no others do ring an immediate bell in this context here.