Japanese face preset(s) request.

MMMZ

for a few days i have been attempting to create some japanese looking female faces but it ends in failure every time i try.

i would appreciate if someone skilled would be interested in creating some or at least one female japanese face preset, if it's possible in FO3 at least.

Am currently working on updating my nexus thread with 4 or 5 new female saves, including a fairly convincing looking Japanese girl, but have had a few setbacks due to computer problems. Will hopefully be finalising and posting here (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12511) ASAP. If you want, I can give priority to the Japanese girl and message you when she's done.

The Old Robot.

thank you, that would be really nice.

anyway when i was attempting to create the face on my own i tried using facegen instead of the editor in the geck, however when loading the face into a save the face would get rather distorted.

i still don't know what is causing this distortion but it makes using facegen impossible.

I've used facegen for all of my current savegames, but I find that the end result in the game can be very different to the FG model, especially for non-symmetrical faces. My Chinese character Lian was the result of several weeks of tweaking and I'm having the same problem with Akari, but I'll get there soon.

• 1 month later...