The Gift that Passes On

Ranokoa

Too late, it's already reported. And it doesn't really matter the least. The title in my opinion may be more appropriate for this poem, but that is of little consequence. It doesn't mean a whole lot. While I had inspiration to write this poem, I carry no sentimentality for it. Besides, if there is anything to care about, I care more for the poem than the title. The only reason I title any of them is because it's a lot less bland than reading a poem titles, "Poem 1" "Poem 2" and etc.

I am truly sorry for your friend, and as a respectful gift to them and not you, (if that's what it takes.) I now want the name to be changed.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Too late, it's already reported. And it doesn't really matter the least. The title in my opinion may be more appropriate for this poem, but that is of little consequence. It doesn't mean a whole lot. While I had inspiration to write this poem, I carry no sentimentality for it. Besides, if there is anything to care about, I care more for the poem than the title. The only reason I title any of them is because it's a lot less bland than reading a poem titles, "Poem 1" "Poem 2" and etc.

I am truly sorry for your friend, and as a respectful gift to them and not you, (if that's what it takes.) I now want the name to be changed.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Then I guess differences are put aside. Fighting can be adverted, which is good, cause I don't have the energy to keep fighting anymore. The world is just plain rude sometimes. :laugh: :wallbash:

We were fighting? And I hate rudeness. I do the best I can to avoid it and be as civil as possible. Unless, of course, I'm insulted by being called sane, or someone disputes the fact that the crazy monkey is, indeed, the Pope... The Pope Jon Swingles McBanana-eater. Such a good Pope... Had a knack for throwing feces though. Didn't quite like that. Which is why I decided to poison an apple and feed it to Glarthir. Hated that pest, continually whispering at me. HE WAS ONE OF THEM! I bet he was the ringleader on the organization to kill me... I just know it...

Anyways, please understand that, despite how you may feel and what you may post, I will never start out fighting, and I will always mean everything I say unless obviously sarcastic, like, really obvious.

Be well, sleep well, we weren't fighting, live long.

~Ranokoa

We were fighting? And I hate rudeness. I do the best I can to avoid it and be as civil as possible. Unless, of course, I'm insulted by being called sane, or someone disputes the fact that the crazy monkey is, indeed, the Pope... The Pope Jon Swingles McBanana-eater. Such a good Pope... Had a knack for throwing feces though. Didn't quite like that. Which is why I decided to poison an apple and feed it to Glarthir. Hated that pest, continually whispering at me. HE WAS ONE OF THEM! I bet he was the ringleader on the organization to kill me... I just know it...

Anyways, please understand that, despite how you may feel and what you may post, I will never start out fighting, and I will always mean everything I say unless obviously sarcastic, like, really obvious.

Be well, sleep well, we weren't fighting, live long.

~Ranokoa

No we weren't fighting, which is good, because I don't want a banhammer on me or any of us. :unsure:

Us fighting does not necessarily mean we will be banned, so long as we kept it mature enough for neither of us to go flame fest. The ban hammer doesn't exist for absolutely everything, lol.

Us fighting does not necessarily mean we will be banned, so long as we kept it mature enough for neither of us to go flame fest. The ban hammer doesn't exist for absolutely everything, lol.

Tell that to the Admin, who I hope aren't reading this. :whistling:

That is a really really touching poem.

Completely reminds me of my grandparents to my parents and from them to me, and my visions of my future children and what I shall pass on to them.

This has certainly earned a place on my favourites.

Kudos =]