Silent Hill Radio

Otens

My request is simple, I would like a Silent Hill Radio.

I'm not requesting a radio that plays static louder whenever a creature gets closer. That would be/get kind of annoying.

What I would like from it is this:

In between songs play static.

Play songs from the Silent Hill games.

I would like it known that when able to do so have one made for New Vegas.

Thank you and if I did anything wrong with making this topic I apologize.

It can be done afaik you'll just have to supply your own sound track. The music cant come with the mod as it is copyrighted as stated above.

Indeed, I feared such as I tried to make the radio myself in the past. I suppose I could try to withstand trying to work in GECK again.

Any alternatives out of the current mods though? Preferably one that gives a similar feeling.

Many of the songs from the Stalker OST and Stalker CS OST are similarly eerie, and both are apparently free to use. They were given some kind of free release for whatever reason. You can find the music packs here and here.

If you own the soundtrack to any silent hill game legitimately you could also use the iPip player mod to make them into a radio station. Or you could use iPip to play the songs from the Stalker OSTs, thus keeping them separate from the default game music. Alternatively, simply dropping the mp3s into the various music folders "battle", "explore", etc, will you allow you to hear those songs when not listening to the radio without the setup work of the iPip mod.

I don't know of any prepacked radio stations with particularly eerie music except Existence 2.0, but that mod's music is not really silent hill's flavor of creepy.