advice on order of install and mods please

pawzseven

hello everyone :) I have just installed Morrowind on Windows Seven 64 bit. I do not know if it will even play as yet, but assuming it does, I want to make sure I get it right.

I have the add-ons BloodMoon and Tribunal, not yet installed, so my first question is

- does it matter in which order I install them? I seem to remember there was an issue ( ah, just answered my own question I think; I must not install the Morrowind patch if I have installed Tribunal.....)

I want to put some mods on and if the modding community for Morrowind is akin to Oblivion and Fallout3 modders, I am sure I will be spoilt for choice.

One mod I would look for would be one which makes the appearance of the characters more agreeable

Another would be a players home.

So second question is

do I need to put mods on at a particular time - like before the add-ons or after?

I shall go see if there are any patches I need to download now, but a bit o guidance from you would be appreciated :)

thank you

Hello

You'll want install Morrowind, then Tribunal, then Bloodmoon. The load order of the add ons is very specific or it like to crash. As to installing any other mods, there's no set load order that I know of, unless the mod requires it. I would install all the add ons first, then any mods you may want. Some have a dependency on Tribunal or Bloodmoon.

Hello

You'll want install Morrowind, then Tribunal, then Bloodmoon. The load order of the add ons is very specific or it like to crash. As to installing any other mods, there's no set load order that I know of, unless the mod requires it. I would install all the add ons first, then any mods you may want. Some have a dependency on Tribunal or Bloodmoon.

Hello

thanks Chuck :)