tremor's creature

Maddy21

I allways wanted that tremors creature in fallout 3 . Would be cool, you should only be able to shoot it when it fully surfaces, and it moves at normal speed. The helplessness feeling in the wasteland would just multiply..is it possible ??

lol dude that is such an awesome idea. I have thought about seeing that creature in this game too, but I thought that would be too hard for someone to create because there is no creature as far as I know in the game that can be used as a starting point for that. Would be really cool if someone could do that though.

Graboids!!!

Graboids are a tenacious creature. They will eat you, your car and your house or anything else, if they get in the way of eating you! but they come in 3 different forms if I remember correctly. If these were added to the wasteland, PLEASE incorporate MORE rocks also.

Graboids are a tenacious creature. They will eat you, your car and your house or anything else, if they get in the way of eating you! but they come in 3 different forms if I remember correctly. If these were added to the wasteland, PLEASE incorporate MORE rocks also.

Sparse rocks would make the wasteland a rather very tensed area, i mean just seeing how long u will need to go from one rock to another in a graboid heavy country :D

• 4 years later...

Tremors creatures from all movies would be awesome and a good fit for New Vegas i would love to see this. i attached some images for those whome dont know them i do suggest watching movies there great.

I would love to see the tremors monsters i attached some pics for those not aware of what they are. Its a great set of movies. there are 4 forms they hatch from a egg making a small earth dragon creature that roam in packs leaping out fast taking people out at the knees and head. then they become the large worm called a graboid that swallows people whole there biggest weakness being solid rock. graboids eat till there ready to evolve again where 3 pouches inside make a land based blind monster that hunts by heat instead of vibrations in the ground like the previous forms. then the land monster eat and multiply by regurgitating more of themselves. they evolve again into ass blasters that fly with chemicals in there butt to spread there spawn further by depositing the eggs the said land dragon little creatures spawn from. so ya very new Vegas like creature as all this takes place in Nevada anyways in Rejection valley. so this could easily be a whole new territory as well where we could find burts bunker loaded with doomsday preps and anti graboid precautions