Blocking with firearms

ledenez

think about it a soldier IRL has 2 gun butt a enemy if he get in a soldiers grill make a perk where u can auto block with your gun and counter cause getting hit with a gun butt or pistol whip can kill i seen it in deadliest warrior where a pistol whip 2 the noggin can kill ya if u was struck on the top of your head imagine

doing that 2 a super mutant and a feral ghoul that attack you it be cool 2 do that to them.

Major problem here, is animation, not too many animators to begin with, and certainly not too many uber ones going around the nexus. (No insult intended by this, I can't animate for crap)

However, I do understand what you are asking, let's say we use a two handed melee block as the animation. (once again I have no idea how to hook that part up to an ingame thing, I cannot script either) And if you want there are two versions, perk automatic version, or button press version, can it be done with these methods put into thought? I think so, yes. Can I do this? No. But certainly someone has the knowledge to do this right?

It WAS released. "Stormfront Studios Presents" was updated last month and it had a new feature, Enhanced Combat Maneuvers.

according to the Readmes, his assets cannot be used for a mod of your own.