GNR news problem

qinlongfei

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but right now I am having a problem with GNR news about the lone wanderer. Three dog would announce the karma title of my character, but then he loops back to another line about general news instead of the deeds about my character. (Or more of my character's title and repeat...)

I am encountering this problem with a new game, haven't done the quest about the GNR news radio. So I am wondering if this is caused by one of my mod (Since I'm using more then a hundred mods right now), or if this is a in-game bug. Anyone encountered this problem before?

I've played Fallout 3 and started new games so many times, but have never encountered a radio problem, so although I could be wrong, I don't think it's a bug in the game. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a mod causing the incompatability, do you have any that you know of to alter the dialogue of the main vanilla characters or alter vanilla quests in any way? It may also be a mod that changes the sound files, but I couldn't tell you which one specifically will do it.

The long and painful way would be to turn off every mod one by one and see which one's causing it, but that's the only way I know of to be sure.

Sorry I can't be more help.