SUCKERPUNCH - costumes

matrxhasyou1983

Greetings!

I'd like to make a request to any active modders out there. I used to do this stuff but alas working 66 hours/week leaves little time for this hobby, so I thought I'd share my latest idea for "a project I would have started but can't". If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend watching the preview trailer for the upcoming movie Suckerpunch, featuring scantily clad girls fighting giant mechanical samurai, dragons, mobsters...it's too much for words.

My request is for someone to custom design/model (probably via blender would be best), and texture the costumes for the main characters in this movie. I realize finding good reference pics for a movie that's 6 months from debut is difficult. The best I could find is from these movie posters:

Movie Posters

I feel that these costumes fit perfectly into the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout. They're gritty, piecemeal, and flattering. Finding a modeler/texturer for this project would even be enough, I could quickly slap together items in the G.E.C.K. for what is created and place them in the game.

We are on the verge of the release of Fallout: New Vegas. The creation of high quality models and high quality accompanying textures this early would most certainly draw a lot of positive attention, and I believe the subject matter for this proposed project would be a brilliant start for modding in additional items for this upcoming game, as well as it's predecessor.

I look forward to seeing any takers on this idea, and I thank you for your time.