Dragonborn issues

Benbone

Hi, ive encountered a lot of bugs in the dragonborn dlc that i never had before and i really need someones help here :(

Im not native to english so im sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes :)

First of, I cant fly up the telvanni tower, some animations seems missing, I solved it through the tlc command through the console though. Then Miraak wont absorb dragon solus, he just stands there and look funny. Ive read the wiki and there it says that I cant complete "at the summit of Apochrypha" (spelling??) but i tried it anyway to see if I could complete the quest anyway.

And now Sahrotaar acts wierd and dive head in to the water until my character dies, Ive reloaded the game and he still dives in the water when i press E to land.

Ive recently downloaded the unofficial skyrim patches for skyrim, dragonborn and dawnguard to see if that solved my issues, but it havent. Though that could be because i didnt start a new game. But for example i put the unoffial skyrim patch under skyrim and updates in load order etc.

Otherwise I only have "old" mods i know work with dragonborn, at least they did these last one to two years. The latest mod ive had that i don´t really know if it works with dragonborn is skyrim romance mod, but it seems unlikely that that mod would interfere with dragonborn?

Ive also redownloaded the mods and the whole game completely last week to get a new fresh game when these things happened but clearly I still got them, im not to familiar with load orders that much, I read the mod descriptions and put the mods where they say it should be if there are any notes on that. I know this is my fault in some way, but I cant figure out what exaclty. if anyone could try to help me I would very much appreciate it :) have a nice day.

Do you have bellyaches diverse dragons mod? Miraak wont absorb souls if you have that. I'm sorry for your dragonborn loss :( I too recently finished DB and was disappointed that I basically had to console my way through the final boss fight. Its like I bought a DLC and then skip 70% of quest stages because it kept glitching out, with or without mods/patches. :pinch:

After you have tried moving your mods around or disabling them, don't forget to clean your save, so that old scripts aren't still running. You could try BOSS and Loot and Tes5edit to see if there are any mod conflicts, but besides from the soul absorbing, almost all of DB is bugged..

Yes I have that mod, strange, it havent made miraak unable to absorb souls before.. But thank you for the response, ill deactivate that one and see if it makes things better.

Its not so bad for me, Ive had the dragonborn dlc since it came out and I have played it through without consequences before, thats why i wrote here, it was way buggier than usual :P But thanks anyway.

Ill check those cleaner-programs you suggested, have used loot before but didnt understand it at all, will try to read into it. Thank you so much for the reply :)