Skyrim and the NMM

kryoos

I boot it up, works fine. When I go to edit my load order, however, specifically the Unofficial Skyrim Patch- I can't move it up in the load order. It's stuck at 0B. This poses an issue as I now can't use certain mods such as Dual Sheath Redux as my load order is improper, and it can't find the file.

http://imgur.com/PP1CKPZ

I'm stuck. I've no idea what to do, and a google search won't pull anything up for me. I'm not tech savvy, and by that I mean I'm really pretty dumb when it comes to working with mods. Could someone please help? Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to go.

** I've tried using it in administrator, as well as importing/exporting a load order. It's still locked. And it's not just that file- some others are like that, too. They can go down, but not up and vice versa. :sad:

I would recommend using Mod Organizer instead of Nexus Mod Manager

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

and No need to change the load order by default,

Use LOOT, a tool that will do it for you.

https://loot.github.io/

I get an issue with LOOT.

"Error: Failed to calculate the load order. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" and "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp"."

If you know how to fix this, please tell me. Because I'm lost. Sorry!

Are your patches up to date? This error could mean that you don't have the newest versions of the unofficial patches.

Try re-installing both of them.

And I would still recommend using Mod Organizer, Mod Organizer tells you when a mod is not up-to-date.

Are your patches up to date? This error could mean that you don't have the newest versions of the unofficial patches.

Try re-installing both of them.

And I would still recommend using Mod Organizer, Mod Organizer tells you when a mod is not up-to-date.

They are.

They are.

Your picture shows that the unofficial skyrim patch is version 1.3.3c,

The lastest version is 2.0.8a

EDIT:

Can you move the unoffical Dragonborn and Dawnguard patches? if you can try to move these under the unofficial skyrim patches. and then run LOOT.

Edited by ImFancy

They are.

Your picture shows that the unofficial skyrim patch is version 1.3.3c,

The lastest version is 2.0.8a

EDIT:

Can you move the unoffical Dragonborn and Dawnguard patches? if you can try to move these under the unofficial skyrim patches. and then run LOOT.

Huh, I didn't see that. I'll redownload the patch and see if that fixes it. And no, I'm not able to move them below the Skyrim patch. Just above, but not below.

EDIT:

It's been fixed. Thank you! All this could've been avoided had I known the latest Skyrim patch was out.. I'll think about switching to MO.

Edited by kryoos

Huh, I didn't see that. I'll redownload the patch and see if that fixes it. And no, I'm not able to move them below the Skyrim patch. Just above, but not below.

EDIT:

It's been fixed. Thank you! All this could've been avoided had I known the latest Skyrim patch was out.. I'll think about switching to MO.

No problem, enjoy playing. :D

Edited by ImFancy