Sun damage mod

Daecat

I am still trying to further the experience of some kind of vampire-ish person with vampire mods. I would like to have some kind of penalty by being out in the sun, but don't think health damage is the funnest thing.

Would someone be able to make a perk that gives 1 Rad every 10 seconds when outside and it's day-time?

that actually sounds like a damn good way to handle it. me i'd just go for massive debuffs to all stats durign the day regardless of exposure to sunlight to put it more in line iwth older vampire fiction

that actually sounds like a damn good way to handle it. me i'd just go for massive debuffs to all stats durign the day regardless of exposure to sunlight to put it more in line iwth older vampire fiction

thanks, but I've tried it this way already, and it's not so fun in this game because of carrying weight :/

For example, if your strength lowers instantly in the day, then you will constantly have to unload stuff from your pack because of the reduced carrying weight. plus rads reduced has its own stat penalties.