House Mod

willlamme1988

I have a fondness for designing hideouts, houses, shelters, for ES an FO series and my current project is a hideout found under some passages in a transport facility designed to move supplies to a vault. Of course like much in fallout it didnt go as planned and underneath it all they left an important technology, an AI, I built a 22 piece quest and have all my scripts and such done for activators and items in the shelter. (the quest chain is mostly you finding parts for her, and has an added bonus of an alternate ending to the android quest.) Once you restore her to complete functuality you cumulatively get a hideout with a bedroom, restrooms, armory, sorting containers for ammo, a bar, some other neatos, basicly a pack rats paradise. That said.

I am looking for a program that will do a generated female voice overlay, and I really do want the choppy eerie computer sounding kind.

I can't really think of any voice generators offhand, but there are a ton out there if you type it into google, most of them free. Most of them are also designed for the blind, to read back words - if you say you want the choppy mechanical kind, I think this is the type you mean?

There is also the option of using a PC's in-built voice - you can find it under the control panel somewhere. Sorry the info is kinda vague, it's been a while since I used these functions, but they are there :)