Eating animation - Roleplay enhancement

Falk5T

Hello Modding Community,

Some days ago, I wanted to install another mod and f***ed up my Oblivion again. I was happy to reinstall everything and reinstall all those mods I had.

Now m Oblivion is working perfectly again and I started a new Character, which I want to play more roleplay-like.

So I disabled fast travel and started, to sleep at night in the Inns and have a Meal every Evening and Morning etc.

I found it way to fast how the player eats the Ingredients. But Of course every time playing the "eat"-Animation when eating an Ingredient would be a bad choice, because In combat one may has to eat something to retain fatigue.

So I tried to find a Mod which plays the eating animation, when eating an Ingredient only when sitting down. But without having to activate some other Item as in Actors in charge or without having another full blown "I-have-to-eat-and-drink-mod"

Does anyone know of a mod which alters this? One may take this simple Idea and create a mod.

(As I prefer lots of small mods over a few big mods, because Mod Packs take away the freedom to choose. Some mod packs have good ideas but waste it for me as they add something unnecessary again, which makes the whole mod unplayable for me)

With regards

Falk5T