Of Noble Birth...

Lehcar

It sucks that Of Noble Birth was such a small sidequest... I know it was only available to male dwarven noble characters who decided to sleep with Mardy, and it was bugged so you'd always fail the quest regardless of what you did, but heck I think they wasted an EXTREMELY good plot. I wish they had done more with it, gone further with the story.

It sucks that we never hear anything about Lord Aeducan's son after that. Anyone have any guesses as to what is going to becomes of him? Is he gonna be the King someday or what?

He's going to grow up to be a spoiled and privileged royal wannabe completely dissatisfied with his place in the political hierarchy. After several failed marriages he turns to drink and is one day found dead in the proving stands having fallen down and passed out, drowned in a pool of his own hop laden vomit.

Or not :laugh: Next guess :tongue:

He's going to grow up to be a spoiled and privileged royal wannabe completely dissatisfied with his place in the political hierarchy. After several failed marriages he turns to drink and is one day found dead in the proving stands having fallen down and passed out, drowned in a pool of his own hop laden vomit.

Or not :laugh: Next guess :tongue:

Is his name Everd? :biggrin:

• 1 year later...