Powerful Reallooking arrows

Carimya

Hey guys!

I´ve never seen such a mod and now I wanna request one.

Well i hate glassarrows and deadric arrows and all that stuff but they are the most powerfull ones. I like critical arrowhit of deadly reflex but it´s only possible with arrows whioch are as powerful as the deadric arrows... (And yes I´m using the 250% damage of Deadly Reflex).

So what I exactly want is an arrow that is as powerful as the deadric one but looks real.

Like Iron or Steel arrows... But more fowerfull... I would be statisfied if it just makes silver arrows as strong as the deadric ones... I don´t think it would conflict with deadly reflex.

You would be awesome if you made a fully new Arrow!!

Hope someone wants to make it^^

Or if someone knows such a mod PLS give me the link (but I dont think there is one... I was searching for hours...)

Greetings from the shadowcrest vineyard :)

this is so easy to make, you just won't believe it

basically, you can just change the damage of the iron or steel arrows, so that you'll already have the arrows in the game

or you could change the meshes and textures of the glass or deadric arrows, to look like the arrow you want

basically, all it takes is basic knowledge on the CS

i'm sure you can do it yourself if you try, but if you need help, i think i can help you :)

this is so easy to make, you just won't believe it

basically, you can just change the damage of the iron or steel arrows, so that you'll already have the arrows in the game

or you could change the meshes and textures of the glass or deadric arrows, to look like the arrow you want

basically, all it takes is basic knowledge on the CS

i'm sure you can do it yourself if you try, but if you need help, i think i can help you :)

THX for the reply... But if I used the second way the normal looking arrows would be calles deadric... and the deadric would use normal arrows...

And I don´t think I could do myself cuz I´m a real noob in it... I sometimes help my friend making mods (but they never were released because they crushed his system :/. And all those tools to download.... Well that isn´t the prob... But if I would find a good german tutorial how to make weapons or arrows or whatever I would do! But all good tutorials I found are in english so I don´t understand everything...

And I´m sure just making Steel and Iron stronger would conflict with deadly reflex...

Greetings

THX for the reply... But if I used the second way the normal looking arrows would be calles deadric... and the deadric would use normal arrows...

And I don´t think I could do myself cuz I´m a real noob in it... I sometimes help my friend making mods (but they never were released because they crushed his system :/. And all those tools to download.... Well that isn´t the prob... But if I would find a good german tutorial how to make weapons or arrows or whatever I would do! But all good tutorials I found are in english so I don´t understand everything...

And I´m sure just making Steel and Iron stronger would conflict with deadly reflex...

Greetings

lol no :P you could just change the name.

I can make a fast mod for you now and upload it here. You want the Deadric and Glass Arrows to look like Iron and Silver arrows? I'll upload it in a sec.

however i CBA with changing all the magical deadric and glass arrows : 0

Deadric has the Mesh/texture of a Silver Arrow and I renamed it "Hardened Steel Arrow" - 'cuz it sounded cooler than hardened silver arrow.

Glass has the mesh/texture of a Iron arrow and I renamed it "Hardened Iron Arrow"

However, this mod might make a little trouble with some quests and such, for example, if there is a quest where the NPC needs you to get a Deadric Arrow, the NPC would still say Deadric Arrow and not Hardened Steel Arrow. Also, I don't know if you think so, but it might look a little weird to find silver arrows in a deadric oblivion plane - anyways, I hope you enjoy it, I havnt tested the mod, but I doubt there are any buggs.. However, if there are, feel free to send a message to me.

- you need a program like WinRar 7zip or winzip in order to open the package, but Im sure you know that.

changing the arrows will not conflict with anything, and you can change their names

as long as you don't change IDs, nothing wrong could happen

now, the problem with adding new arrows, is adding them to the game

it's easy to make stronger arrows, but to add them to NPCs, that's something i'm not really sure how to do

of course, it's quite easy to add a new chest to the game, one that will give you many of these arrows, and will resupply after some time, but i don't think this is what you want

lol no :P you could just change the name.

I can make a fast mod for you now and upload it here. You want the Deadric and Glass Arrows to look like Iron and Silver arrows? I'll upload it in a sec.

however i CBA with changing all the magical deadric and glass arrows : 0

Deadric has the Mesh/texture of a Silver Arrow and I renamed it "Hardened Steel Arrow" - 'cuz it sounded cooler than hardened silver arrow.

Glass has the mesh/texture of a Iron arrow and I renamed it "Hardened Iron Arrow"

However, this mod might make a little trouble with some quests and such, for example, if there is a quest where the NPC needs you to get a Deadric Arrow, the NPC would still say Deadric Arrow and not Hardened Steel Arrow. Also, I don't know if you think so, but it might look a little weird to find silver arrows in a deadric oblivion plane - anyways, I hope you enjoy it, I havnt tested the mod, but I doubt there are any buggs.. However, if there are, feel free to send a message to me.

- you need a program like WinRar 7zip or winzip in order to open the package, but Im sure you know that.

I already said that it would be weird if Dremras would use silver arrows. And because of that it would be cooler to make silver or iron or steel (or all 3 xD) stronger so that the deadly reflex effect on normal difficulty works on every enemy.

But the coolest thing sb. could do is making a fully new arrow with a new look and all that^^ But just dreaming... Nobody does something like that just because one guy requested it...

Edit:

@ Wasteland Assassin: I don´t want to give them to npcs^^ they can´t use that deadly reflex effect (at least not at the player). Well but giving them to npcs is easy... But only if the npc is a sm companion :D.

Would just be good to give it a trader... Like Baenlin in Bravil. Or/and make a chest for it. I don´t care the arrows of the npcs... As I already said they cant use that effect...

TY to all!

in that case, it is quite easy to do

let's say you want to make a stronger silver arrow, but not a replacer

open the CS, load the Oblivion.esm file

go to weapons, and find the silver arrows

right click on them, then click edit

change the ID to something that you will know (like SpecialArrow or something)

it will ask you if you want to make a new item, click yes (i can't remember how the message was, but click yes)

then just open your new arrows, and change the damage and all to your liking (do make sure to check other arrows so that you'll know the result of the damage you give it, due to the skill in archery changing the damage done by arrows)

to add the items to the NPCs list of merchandise, look HERE, i'm sure this will do the trick

i hope these instructions were easy enough to follow

good luck, and if you need more help, just ask :)

in that case, it is quite easy to do

let's say you want to make a stronger silver arrow, but not a replacer

open the CS, load the Oblivion.esm file

go to weapons, and find the silver arrows

right click on them, then click edit

change the ID to something that you will know (like SpecialArrow or something)

it will ask you if you want to make a new item, click yes (i can't remember how the message was, but click yes)

then just open your new arrows, and change the damage and all to your liking (do make sure to check other arrows so that you'll know the result of the damage you give it, due to the skill in archery changing the damage done by arrows)

to add the items to the NPCs list of merchandise, look HERE, i'm sure this will do the trick

i hope these instructions were easy enough to follow

good luck, and if you need more help, just ask :)

THX! But be sure it won´t help ME... I´m a noob... I can play and all that but not such a thing... Well I can edit the oblivion ini but thats all^^

well, i'm in a good mood now, so how about if i'll do it for you??

i'll try it out, though i have never added items to a merchant's inventory before

still, it would be nice to try and see

i can do this for you, but you will have to test it yourself, ok??

i'll start when i see your reply (if your reply is positive, that is)

well, i'm in a good mood now, so how about if i'll do it for you??

i'll try it out, though i have never added items to a merchant's inventory before

still, it would be nice to try and see

i can do this for you, but you will have to test it yourself, ok??

i'll start when i see your reply (if your reply is positive, that is)

OK thx! Try it if you want! But only if you want!!! You don´t need to ok?

I don´t wanna waist your time^^

But if you want, then do it. I will test it then^^