Powerful Reallooking arrows

Carimya

well, i think i have managed to do it

made a steel arrow this is stronger the deadric arrows, and added the arrows to the Archer's Paradox

the owner should sell the arrows now

they are called Special Steel Arrow(s)

hope this works as it should :)

do tell me if you can find the arrows (they are on a cabinet in the second floor, next to a pitcher)

and if Baelin sells the arrows

well, i think i have managed to do it

made a steel arrow this is stronger the deadric arrows, and added the arrows to the Archer's Paradox

the owner should sell the arrows now

they are called Special Steel Arrow(s)

hope this works as it should :)

do tell me if you can find the arrows (they are on a cabinet in the second floor, next to a pitcher)

and if Baelin sells the arrows

THX. I found the arrow. But Daenlin is not selling them. He just sells Vanilla arrows.

You should just use mine mate, it would be way easier - those who used to sell deadric and glass arrows would sell my remade arrows.

browse back in the posts to download it, if you didnt see it. its on page one.

It would be easier, yes. But Dremoras running around with normal arrows? That would be really... weird...

But thx for trying to help!

Well I doubt that it'll be anything major, I just did what you were requesting at first - now I could change the steel and iron arrows, but I just felt that'd be lame, getting arrows that are as good as deadric arrows at the beginning of the game.

now I could change the steel and iron arrows, but I just felt that'd be lame, getting arrows that are as good as deadric arrows at the beginning of the game.

True^^

Just my two cents, but....

If I (in real life) shot someone with an arrow, one would probably be enough, regardless of material or value.

Could just be me though.

Lucifer

Yeah true^^ but it would be dumb. You can by expensive arrows which ones aren´t better than the cheap ones... That would be really dumb. It´s a game^^