WHO WANTS THE MANTLE OF A GOD!!!!!!

achaley

now here is my idea for a quest if you would like to use this as a concept for a mod you may just do it right and not sloopy and give me some credit. Your finally lord of madness and you can rule all in the isles WAIT!!! sorry to burst your bubble but the other deadric lords aren't happy about it so a month after you become the Deadric Prince of Madness a portal opens in your throne room and out comes a Dremora with summons from the council of lords (the council that concists of the 17 daedric lords) the Dremora takes you through the portal and to the council chamber where all the lords from azura to vaermina (and Mehrunes Dagon depending on weather you finished the main quest before this) now the reason they have summoned you is that well they don't want a mortal to be the Deadric Prince of Madness so they argue over weather that's what there brother sheogorath would have wanted so they come to this conclusion you must become a true daedric lord but only one person has the right to give you the power and that is our good friend Jyggalag so they all open a portal in the isles to Jygglags realm now when you meet Jygglag he is more than happy to help you you freed him from his prison of madness but he has one tinsy winsy problem he cant sorry but he cant see after your fight with him you scattered his "essence" through out the planes it took all his power just to bring them with in reach and as result he made his new realm THE KINGDOM OF STILLNESS these things happen what can he say so you must do a series of quests to find Jygglags pieces simple right WRONG!!!! you have one person standing in your way a good friend of sheogorath who hates you give you 2 guesses no not Haskill no not Mehrunes Dagon its old sheos favorite bro Sanguine deadric lord of parties he is mad at you for saving the isles and freeing his least favorite bro Jyggalag now he wants to kill you and imprison Jyggalag once more ah its good to be a god :thumbsup:

Well.. To be honest I think youve gotten some of the lore wrong.. I don't know, but eh.

Jyggalag is Sheogorath.

And well, being the Lord of Madness does not really mean that youre a deadric prince nor that the deadric princes would have any interest in you.

Now I know I might seem like some asshat, youve done a good work at a story and all, however the setup of your text is way too messy (its just one big block of text, no seperators or anything) for any modder to work with (imo).

So beerto your saying that for a modder to understand his story line he needs spacers? Odd, also in that little story of his. He/she was saying that the other deadric princes wouldn't like the fact that the lord of madness is human and they give you the chance to become a deadric prince, and yes coming in and nit picking his post without offering anything constructive is really pretty much asshattery.

To be honest, yeah, some spaces would make the whole thing much more understandable. I know what I said might have come out a little rough, all I meant was that the story has some flaws (imo) - and hell, if I dont have the right to tell my opinion about something, what kind of forum would this be? After all, this is not kindergarden - I don't have to say something nice, in order to say something bad.

Forum = a public meeting or assembly for open discussion. <- I was looking to get answers from the author and maybe start some kind of discussion, nobody told you to show up and talk about how to behave.

i understand what you are saying about the one big block of text sorry and they dont want you to be the lord of madness without being a deadric lord for two reasons

1 deadric lords are arrogant and proud so they cant stand the fact that a lowly mortal is in the position of one of there own

2 you just released Jyggalag they went through all the trouble of sealing him away and you realase him

thats like building a wall too keep an invading army out and some schmuck comes up and hacks at the wall a few times and the wall comse crumbling down you would be upset too

and i know hwat you thinking why not just kill me they cant just kill you becuse sheogorath named you his successor and they wish to honor thier brothers request so they are in a bit of a conundrum

i understand what you are saying about the one big block of text sorry and they dont want you to be the lord of madness without being a deadric lord for two reasons

1 deadric lords are arrogant and proud so they cant stand the fact that a lowly mortal is in the position of one of there own

2 you just released Jyggalag they went through all the trouble of sealing him away and you realase him

thats like building a wall too keep an invading army out and some schmuck comes up and hacks at the wall a few times and the wall comse crumbling down you would be upset too

and i know hwat you thinking why not just kill me they cant just kill you becuse sheogorath named you his successor and they wish to honor thier brothers request so they are in a bit of a conundrum

yeah but the thing is, they sealed Jyggalag away in Sheogorath - as a punishment (Jyggalag hated Madness, as he is the "avatar" of Order), because they envied Jyggalag's power - so why would they want to honor anything that is related to Sheogorath or Jyggalag?

because they liked jyggalag in the form of sheogorath they hate him in his true form but since he has probably learned his lesson by being trapped in the form of sheogorath they now more or less tolerate him

and honestly what does it matter if my lore is a little off so is percy jackson and the olympians im just trying to build a unique and interesting story and instead of beating all that crap in the isles main quest line and only getting a few once a day powers im trying to create a true feeling of sucession from servant too god you see what i mean