New Mod Ideas for Oblivion? Here!

Deleted1151708User

Everyone would like to have his very own mod!But not everyone is a genius modder, so please, tell your ideas, and maybe someone is so nice to take care about them.

And if someone already knows a mod your hoping for, he or she can show it to you

So lets begin:

- I always wanted some Monster Hunter Armors for Oblivion.

- I also want a combat animation mode which doesnt change the hole game to a japanese anime (like DMC Stylish), and it should work (Sephs dont work by me:-( )

- I want a mod which makes something like combat gloves, which make fire damage or something (= can be used like weapons,otherwise you would burn yourself!)

- I want a permanent version of the Grafic's Memory Drain Ring mod (which drains the GC memory every 8 seconds (see Scharesoft.com)), so you dont have to wear a ring

- I want a mod that makes all human races realistic and pretty(except maybe the old womans,like the cow,which always sits in the arena,doing nothing all the time). I'm very strickt with that, cause the only pretty and NORMAL humans in Oblivion i've seen are the High Imperials (another mode)

thats all for now

You might have more luck with this topic here:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-file-requestssuggestions/

Lots of suggestions there for new mods. Mod Detectives forum will also give ideas on mods for folks looking for something specific.

Some interesting ideas up there, hope someone takes up the challenge and makes a few of them for ya! :smile: