Who is this Daedra?

spadersexton

Okay, this question have been in the back of my head now for days. When I first got to The Arena (first time on this save, not first time ever) I saw this Daedra, whose name is Magathoralos. I can't look his name up ANYWHERE because there are no articles about him. The funny thing his, he doesn't seem all that important, yet I can't kill him because somehow he is flagged as essential, that is, when I kill him he ends up unconscious.

So, my questions are: Who is he? From which plugin is he from? (or maybe he is from just Oblivion) and why is he essential?

Here's a pic of the guy, by the way.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vsf3n4.jpg

Hmmm that "Be quick about it ,mortal" is used for deadras in CM Partners mod... And CM partners are normally essential, so you can take them with you everywhere without worrying that he dies.

Really looks like CM but you already said you don´t think you have it... :/ I don´t really know... I´ve never seen that guy in the arena...

Hmmm that "Be quick about it ,mortal" is used for deadras in CM Partners mod... And CM partners are normally essential, so you can take them with you everywhere without worrying that he dies.

Really looks like CM but you already said you don´t think you have it... :/ I don´t really know... I´ve never seen that guy in the arena...

What is CM Partners? Is it an abbrevation?