Who is this Daedra?

spadersexton

Hmmm that "Be quick about it ,mortal" is used for deadras in CM Partners mod... And CM partners are normally essential, so you can take them with you everywhere without worrying that he dies.

Really looks like CM but you already said you don´t think you have it... :/ I don´t really know... I´ve never seen that guy in the arena...

What is CM Partners? Is it an abbrevation?

CM Partners mod is the (as I know) most popular Partner mod. Most of downloadable partners are based on it, cuz it´s really easy to command your partner and to change his gear and all that.

It´s just a good partner mod. And this looks like it... Maybe make a screenshot of your talkoptions? Then I can tell you if its a cm partner or not.

CM Partners mod is the (as I know) most popular Partner mod. Most of downloadable partners are based on it, cuz it´s really easy to command your partner and to change his gear and all that.

It´s just a good partner mod. And this looks like it... Maybe make a screenshot of your talkoptions? Then I can tell you if its a cm partner or not.

Screenie coming right up.

http://i51.tinypic.com/29qoae1.jpg

Now, as you can see there are no talk-options whatsoever so he's practically useless but somehow essential. Maybe I'll go ahead and use that tool to tell me where this Daedra is from...

He might be a messenger from Servant of the Dawn showing up prematurely. Or maybe someone from Dremora Companion. Do you have either of these?

Hmmm that "Be quick about it ,mortal" is used for deadras in CM Partners mod...

That's actually just a vanilla Dremora greeting. You just don't hear it too often because they're usually trying to kill you. :)

NOTE: If you have CM Partners.esm active, but not CM Partners.esp, every CM Partner will lose all dialogue options. You may have a mod active that has a CM Partner in it, but he's not working properly because these two files are not installed and active.

He might be a messenger from Servant of the Dawn showing up prematurely. Or maybe someone from Dremora Companion. Do you have either of these?

Hmmm that "Be quick about it ,mortal" is used for deadras in CM Partners mod...

That's actually just a vanilla Dremora greeting. You just don't hear it too often because they're usually trying to kill you. :)

NOTE: If you have CM Partners.esm active, but not CM Partners.esp, every CM Partner will lose all dialogue options. You may have a mod active that has a CM Partner in it, but he's not working properly because these two files are not installed and active.

Now I have spent hours loking through mods using the CS. I don't have CM Partners or Dremorea Companion or Servant of The Dawn. But I gotta say the SotD and CMP did sound really nice, so I'm gonna go ahead and download these. And about that dremora, I'm just gonna leave him be because he's very fun to try my swords and spells on :D