Spicing up the waters wildlife request/suggestion

Darkraw

Ok just so you know i have so many mod ideas that pop into my brain every second that i just have to say them! Ok i was looking up fish mods for some reason and i though to myself, why only fish when there should be a little more wildlife in the water. anyways here are the list of water wildlife a modder could create :)

CROCODILE-

habitat: water and the shores

Attack: Strong

Health: Decent

Drops: Crocodile Scales (used for alchemy)

Found Near: Any water

GREAT WHITE SHARK (I know they have sharks im just saying there needs to be some variety)-

Habitat: deep water

Health: small

Drops: Shark Teeth (used for alchemy)

Found Near: Off the shores of Anvil

HAMMER HEAD SHARK-

Habitat: deep water, near bottom

Attack: decent

Health: large

Drops: Shark Teeth

Found Near: Off shores of anvil

WHALE-

habitat: vary deep water

Attack: weak

Health: Humongous

Drops: Whale Blubber (used for alchemy)

Found Near: Off shores of anvil

MANTA RAY-

Habitat: water

Health: Decent

Drops: Barbed Tail (used for alchemy)

Found Near: off shores of anvil

HIPPO (moves kind of like a bear but slower)-

Habitat: shallow water and Shore

Attack:Strong

Health:Large

Drops: Hippo Teeth (used for alchemy)

Found Near: Any fresh water (that means no ocean)

Anyways here are some suggestions/requests for wildlife, any modders reading this could make some of them, one of them, or if they are up for it all of them!

Also if you are in the mood what would really be cool is if you could add a island with 4 houses on it called Fishhook Island that kind of looks like a hook. It would be off the coast of anvil out on the ocean. Also it would be cool to have a fast travel icon to it. The island would be mostly sand but maybe with a few green patches. Where it hooks, there would be a long dock. If you fast travel you would end up at the end of the dock. From the dock is a stone path to 4 houses. There would be 1 large house and 3 smaller houses facing it. The large house would be called The Fishing Lodge...

The Fishing lodge would have a bartender, a few chairs and tables, upstairs, would be 2 rooms to rent, and maybe a chest and a barrel. The bartender, you could barter with for some ale or ingedients. Also she would sell a apprentice alchemic equipment. Also she would have options like rent a room for 10 gold, rumors, and Shark Tooth. Shark Tooth would be a small quest where you have to obtain 10 shark teeth (from killing sharks, great white or hammer head) After obtaining 10 shark teeth you have to go back to her and select the shark tooth option again. She will take the Shark Teeth from you and then as a reward she will give you a blue robe called Aquatic Robe. This robe would have resist poison, resist desease, and water breathing enchantments. Also you can get the option from her to Buy Hammerhead for 3,500 gold.

Hammerhead Cottage is one of the small houses across from The Fishing Lodge. It is a nice house but is based around fishing. Where ever you put the bed, infront of the bed is a chest. The chest has a Ebony Bow and Ebony Arrows. The Ebony bow is Called Fishing Bow and the arrows are called Fishing Arrows. The Arrow's would do 10 points frost damage and the bow would do 10 points shock damage. The rest of the house would be a normal house that has a dresser, fireplace, chairs, table, desk, ect.

The other 2 houses called Slaughter Fish Cottage and Great White Cottage would be on either side of you. Once you obtain the key to Hammerhead Cottage you can also use it to open the Slaughter Fish and Great White Cottage, it wouldn't be counted as breaking in either. So you could pretty much go into the other cottages when ever you want. The other cottages would be just like the Hammerhead except without the special weapons. Living in the Great White Cottage is a Orc named (you choose).Living in the Slaughter Fish cottage is a Argonian named (you choose) These people often hang out at The Fishing Lodge from 10:30am to 6:30pm.

Also once you buy the Hammerhead Cottage you get a Faction called Fisherman. Everyone on the island is apart of that Faction.

Once you join the Faction if you talk to the argonian that lives in Slaughter Fish Cottage he has a option called Fishing Sword. He says since you are a Fisherman you need a sword to fight off the Larger Fish. He gives you a Ebony Sword called Fishing Sword. The Fishing Sword does 5 shock damage and 5 frost damage.

Sorry for such a long post but i just needed to share my thoughts, at first it started as a few fish then it became a quest and then a house. Anyways no one has to do this if they don't want to (BUT IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF THEY DID. Wink* Wink*) so just leave your thoughts on this idea (a long one that is).

Great mod! I really like it except i would only want the sharks, whales, and dolphins. The triceratops is a good idea but i would really like focusing on the water and wildlife other than the cretaceous period (the triceritops). Also when i first made the suggestion/request i wanted some crocodiles, do you know any mods focusing on reptilians or crocodiles?