armor for the skinny girl

Elizinator

id like to request that some enterprising and clever modeler to make a variation of some of the community armor for the female adventurer of modest endowments. I was hoping most specifically for some of Selene's lovely work. im sick of my slender, athletic elven Kensai running around with these huge floppy things hanging out in front =/

if anyone is up for it, id be very grateful. as always, thanks in advance :D

Have you tried the TGND body? It's probably not quite what you're looking for, but just in case....

SUMMARY

-------

The Girl Next Door began as a personal project that garnered enough interest to merit a release. The body was designed to be an average female. She doesn't have huge breasts. She doesn't have a supermodel wasp-waisted figure. She has a solid and healthy body, with a bit of extra meat here and there. It's a body that won't look out of place on NPCs in game, nor on the character whether she's a thief, a mage, a fighter, or whatever.

There are replacements for all default outfits, and some custom content (although not, AFAIK, Selene's stuff).

I like HGEC just fine, but TGND is my personal default.

yep, in fact im using HGEC - A, and enjoying it just fine, between the default armour/clothing replacers and the custom content, but im specifically requesting MOAR content, specifically selene xD

just hoping someone is up for the conversion job, assuming permissions.

http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=287627

talking about the armors specifically.

the problem i always have is that most revealing armour replaces the entire torso mesh, transforming my skinny girl, so that the body i use is irrelevant. if anyone feels up to adapting any armour for this request, id love it also if they used HGEC - a-cup as a base.

thanks again ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I too am a fan of the smaller more petite style body and I feel your pain. I started working in blender some time back and managed to make a few things but never bothered to release them since my style is not really suited for oblivion and my texturing abilities are minimal at best. I even made my own body model but it is probable not too realistic but very detailed. anyway here's a link to some works in progress. if there is an interest then perhaps I can be persuaded to finish them.sorry I don't do conversions not much fun in that. if there is someone who could texture I might be up for collaborating a bit.

http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/af102/carver413/