Removing changes from an esp

Yukichigai

So somehow, some way I'm not clear on, I managed to change some single topic in a conversation file that I didn't want to. Of course I neglected to notice this before I saved, which if I'm using the GECK seems to leave me with two options: deal with the changed conversation file, or start over from scratch.

The issue is that I'm making a mod which has DLC-specific packages which I want to load completely separately, without being dependent on a core mod package. The conversation I've modified is already modified by the "core" package; loading the DLC-specific mod seems to overwrite this change.

What I'm looking for is a tool to completely strip out the section of my ESP file that says "oh hey this dialog has been modified". I know someone has made it, or it's a feature of some other editor, but I've had no luck tracking it down.

Okay, new problem: every time I try to load my esp in FO3edit I get the following error:

Background Loader: Fatal: <Exception: "Zeta.esm" requires master "Fallout3.esm" to be loaded before it.>

I've tried varying what boxes I check, what order I check them, every possible combination and I've come up with bupkis.