Stupid question but

BubblezzZ

No, uninstalling the game using the built in uninstaller only uninstalls the stuff put on by the original install. It does not remove any mods, the saves or the entries placed in the Windows registry. So if you reinstall - those will still be there.

Here is a way to get rid of the mods without reinstalling.

Rename your data folder to oldata ( this removes all mods and anything else in the data folder)

Now create a new data folder in the same place (Fallout 3\data)

COPY do not move the folowing from your Oldata into the data folder

Here is the list of the files in a vanilla data folder.

Music (folder)

Shaders (folder)

Video (folder)

Credits.txt - probably not needed

Fallout-MenuVoices.bsa

Fallout-Meshes.bsa

Fallout-Misc.bsa

Fallout-sound.bsa

Fallout-Textures.bsa

Fallout-Voices.bsa

Fallout3.esm

Note: this does not remove your save games, but if you start a new game they will not matter. It also does not change any of the registry entries or the fallout.ini files.

can any of you guys help me out with setting up the mods for the first time? im having troubles finding the files i need to change from 0 to 1

The more clearly you provide information regarding your needs the more likely that you will receive a useful answer.

Do you mean that you do not know how to alter the FALLOUT.INI file? Have you seen any information about Fallout Mod Manager or Archive Invalidation Invalidated? Have you installed any mod .esp files into the /Data subdirectory of your Fallout 3 installation?

Start a new topic. Give it a descriptive name so we can easily identify it - I have lost count of the number of topics that are named 'Help me'.

Then describe exactly what it is you want help with - I have no clue what it is you need to change from 0 to 1 or why