Nomad Soul

Stampede

I just got this game on the "Sold Out" label and so far..I'm enjoying it! Reminds me a lot of Bladerunner, plus David Bowie does the music, you can't go wrong there.

But, for a game that did so well, I can't seem to find anyone who's played it. If you played it and enjoyed it, tell me your experiences with it.

Thanks.

I played it. And loved it. Too bad the 3D graphics seemed to make me sick, like a lot of 3D games do. Couldn't play it longer then an hour before resting for at least 30 minutes. Besides that, great game, good storyline too bad it's a bit linear, but otherwise it's great. The integrated beat-em-up combat stuff is cool, I love beat-em-up games.

Thank you Shakkara! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who'd ever heard of the blasted thing.

It is a bit linear I agree, but they've attempted to disguise that quite well, with allowing you to wander around the city, and having dates and time and such.

I would've liked it better, had it been more interactive, say, being able to kick blokes off those fancy motorcycles. Sort of like a futuristic GTA3, for now it reminds me of a 3d version of one of the first really explicit cyberpunk games, Dreamweb.

Archived