This Game NEEDS the old music.

CrzyFooL

I don't see Fallout 3 music in the folders.

But yeah, I hope a huge music mod comes out that uses music from the same time period. I had this problem in Fallout 3 too, just the same stuff over and over. It's annoying.

I've downloaded several mods that add radio stations, and swapped a lot of the songs, and vanilla songs with fitting music that I like better. Here are a few examples. I'd post more, but there seems to be a limit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDjT1VE7lA

It's really not that hard to do it yourself as it seems.

Does anyone know how to properly get your own custom music to work in the music folders, back in fallout 3 for example all i had to do to add to the explore music folder was change my mp3 name to "explore_09" or whatever number. Aside from the fact that all the music is categorized into a million sub folders(its gonna suck going through all of em to find which ones need what music) they have stuff like "low" "mid" and "high" in their titles. I'm so confused, i just want to import all my post apocalyptic movie soundtracks like i did before into their respective folders. If anyone could help, please let me know what the hell i gotta do, thanks :)

Try looking at this basic tutorial I did for someone else the other day

Click Me

Best Regards

Vampessa