Problem with Dead Creatures

oc3

Striker, Ikecoast,

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately waiting 72 hours didn't help. Also, I found out it happens on every game save that has 'fingers of the mountain' started. However, as a test, I put the creatures at the prison sewer exit and everything works fine regardless. Since my mod needs to be compatible with everyones game saves, I have to find another solution.

Vyper,

I unchecked the respawn flag, but now they don't seem to spawn at all. At least I can't find them. However they still spawn at the prison sewer exit. see above.

Iknow I've changed the terrain around cloudtop. Very Extensively in some areas. This must have something to do with it, although I did not know terrain data was stored in a game save.

My solution is going the have to be to make a static out of the creatures. Does anyone know a good tutorial on how to make a static out of a posed blender file? I can't seem to get it to export with any changes.

Finally!!,

Thanks everyone, for your help. I finaly created some staic meshes from posed creatures in Blender. That fixed the problem. Wasn't easy or quick but it worked. I still have no idea what the problem was, but thanks.

OC3