PLayer Home?

csgators

So far, I have found one other than the one mentioned by others here. The one they mention is a very large, spacious, and in my opinion, overkill player home, but it's still pretty cool. The other one I know of is in the town of Novac. After completing enough quests for the town to like, and maybe even idolize you, talk to the lady who runs the motel and ask to rent a room. If she likes you enough, she'll give you the room free. I actually prefer this one. It's just more simple and you might be able to get it earlier than the major one already mentioned. It also doesn't involve any real spoilers :P

Nice info. I have been keeping my stuff in the dumpsters next to the store in Good Springs. Will be nice to have a home of my own at some point. An alternative to keeping your stuff in the dumpsters, is the Gas Station in Good Springs as well. That one comes with a bed too.

Even if you cant get a'house before New Vagas....the school house has a safe iv been using with no difecalty at all yet and the abanded gas station on the hill has one too. Above the docs place ...

havent used it as i cant pick the lock yet.

and with the ship container i jest ship crap all the time.