Fallout Complete?

Kumpao

Creating a Program that automaticaly port the data isn't (but using it is) a violation of ToS. Also, The way ToS is accepted does not make it legit in certain country (you accepted it, but are not bound by law to follow it).

For copyright:

The ressources, if it's remade to look like but is Different does not make it a copyright infringement.

The quests, Lands, People would be, Exepted in Some Special Cases (Parody,Fair use,...).

You know this is project is already being done right?

It started up here but was taken down due to legal issues, so no doubt this thread will get locked too. I would link, that that would probably be frowned upon. Just PM Cire992 and ask him about project DC to Vegas.

We have both ESMs running and we have both of the lands and quests running, much of the stuff is glitchy and not working correctly. I don't want to get too much into it for fear of mod wrath, but this is being worked on and is possible, if you wanna help just ask Cire992. We could use testers and a few modders to help with scripts and such.

You know this is project is already being done right?

It started up here but was taken down due to legal issues, so no doubt this thread will get locked too. I would link, that that would probably be frowned upon. Just PM Cire992 and ask him about project DC to Vegas.

We have both ESMs running and we have both of the lands and quests running, much of the stuff is glitchy and not working correctly. I don't want to get too much into it for fear of mod wrath, but this is being worked on and is possible, if you wanna help just ask Cire992. We could use testers and a few modders to help with scripts and such.

do you need a tester?