Familiar Faces Not Working -- Missing Race // Missing Chargen

PandaNinjaRawr

I've installed SKSE 1.7.2, Racemenu 3.0, JContainers, SkyUI AND Familiar Faces, and everything works perfectly until I activate the tome. When I do activate the tome, it exports my character data but when light shines onto the room, a message says "missing chargen slot the character will be disabled". Also, when I look at the MCM of Familiar Faces, it says that I have a "Missing Race from Unknown Source". I just uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything and still it has this problem. What's causing it? Is it incompatible with Skyre?

Thanks guys! It's just so frustrating after hours and hours of searching and all the forum posts that do address this problem are either unanswered or ignored or waiting for a reply from the author for years :/

It's such a cool mod and I really want to use it!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a smilar problem, with the addition of old characters that don't exist anymore and I can't remove. I can refresh the alcoves, this causes the characters to disapear, but you still can't load new ones. They also still show up in the alcove menues.

The author really need to add a purge fetures that resets the mod and removes all characters.

Edited by Nimbus21

• 1 month later...