Skyrim no music

DanielDanny7622002

Hy guys!I've been trying to fix my music in Skyrim cause is not playing anymore,the rest of the sounnds are playing fine, but so far no results.I noticed when i load an early savegame like in levels up to 10 all the music is playing fine, exploring,battle,taverns,towns etc. but when i load a late savegame no more music!!!This maybe to many mods i have installed some of them change audio but why is working with an early savegame? I would like to know if there is some way to force start the music to play again?Also i've modified my armor stats with console commands i've been hearing that this also has a bug with combat music...

Hy guys!I've been trying to fix my music in Skyrim cause is not playing anymore,the rest of the sounnds are playing fine, but so far no results.I noticed when i load an early savegame like in levels up to 10 all the music is playing fine, exploring,battle,taverns,towns etc. but when i load a late savegame no more music!!!This maybe to many mods i have installed some of them change audio but why is working with an early savegame? I would like to know if there is some way to force start the music to play again?Also i've modified my armor stats with console commands i've been hearing that this also has a bug with combat music...

Skyrim doesn't sometimes play music at all. I am not bothered by this, but you could install: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46518/? This mod adds huge amount of new musics to the game.