Character Morphing mod (alignment based)

kirk112

I am not a modder myself but i think it would be cool to have a mod where your character morphs depending on his fame and infamy. A bit like the fable morphing where your character grows horns and flashing red eyes when he/she is evil, and blonde hair and blue eyes when you are good. As I have said i could not make the mod myself and i would not even try but i think it would make a good mod for someone with experience. - Kirk

Well, if you want this to happen in your game, you could go into CS and toggle the deadra race as playable, aswell as adding the option of using the deadra hair ( with horns) for every race.

Then, when you feel like its time for a morph, you open up Console and write Showracemenu, then you could either make your hair blonde and your eyes blue - or use the deadra hair, or change your character to a deadra.

(while changing race in racemenu, your game might crash - so save before you do it)

This is ofc not as cool as an automatic mod, but it fulfills your needs.

yes i know what you mean but i do not think that would feel the same. i am sort of thinking of a mod that would have you morph slowly, showing that you are getting more infamy/fame. since i am not a modder i dont know how hard that might be