Floating University

Lehcar

But the CoC file I have is the one that came packaged with Better Cities...

Exactly. It's ONLY an ESP file. The actual resources, such as meshes and textures are NOT included. The Better Cities documentation clearly states that you need to download the resources for these additional mods. BC only provides the replacer/compatibility patches and/or fixes.

Choose your Replacer Plugins

All the Replacers are in the folders starting with 20. Use them to replace your current ESP of other mods which conflict with BC. You still need to have all the resources (Meshes/Textures/Sounds) from the other mods and just use the ESP we provide as Replacer for the ESP from the original mod.

It all comes down to reading documentation. You have to read the documentation my friend. :whistling:

I don't even have the mod installed and found all of this information in a matter of minutes. It's hard to understand why a user of this mod would ignore such readily available information. :confused:

What the - holy SQL error. I posted this hours ago and it shows up NOW? After two more pages have been posted? Please ignore this post :(

Sorry.

Edited by chakaru11