Is there a mobile app for Papyrus? (Or easy remote desktop)

Hello,

I was recently in an accident which makes it uncomfortable to use my desktop currently. Yet I am still receiving questions on scripts without an ability to test my response, or scripting requests.

I have a 7 yrs old laptop that I could write the scripts on, but Skyrim runs really slow on it (Could do Steam in-home

streaming but that seems difficult to setup for both modding and testing). I also have a 4 yr old Android tablet, and a Samsung Galaxy S4 (using it for this post).

My first question is if there is a mobile app that works for scripting? The next question if not, is there an easy way to setup the laptop/desktop to remote into each other (one is Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit and the other is Win 7 custom-Enterprise build (thanks college)32-bit?

The native Windows remote desktop would work pretty well between those 2 Win 7 systems, especially if they are both on the same home network.

The 2 topics that should come up if you tap the Windows key and type Remote are:

• Remote Desktop Connection
  • Allow Remote access to your computer

Hope that helps you get started... and real sorry to learn about your accident. Get well soon!