need a flying vehicle mod?

arlix123

I am the creator of the pilot-able vertibird, and I wanted to hear from the community if you would like to see a similar thing in New Vegas, and give me some ideas as to what i can change to make it more lore friendly with New Vegas instead of FO3 like using a different model.

- Arlix

BTW check out my mod at http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13593

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arlix,

I enjoyed the pilotable vertibird, I have noticed a few planes in FNV, maybe something like that? I don't see why you couldn't have a vertibird in NV, right now someone can fly a plane or helicopter from D.C. to Vegas.

Arlix,

i've got 3 ideas maybe a drivable vehicle like a truck, one that appears like it is actually drivable like the ones at the quarry and use it for storage, a car that is made up random things in a mad max style kind of like the hoverchair mod in fallout 3 but the player has to build it in quest in which they have to find parts, and lastly a drivable car kind of like a corvega. to me the idea of a driveable car would not be far fetch because the idea of fallout was heavily influence by mad max and they had cars and i believe there was a drivablecar in fallout 2. -let me know what you think

You could put the bike or

Do you realy wanna see the spoiler ?

You could put the WW2 Bomber plane that there is at the Boomers base flyable by Boomers? and dyou will see that plane in the sky randomly ?

Or you could do a TRAIN !

I enjoyed your fallout 3 vertibird mod! So, here are a few ideas on how to introduce the mod to new vegas. As of right now I notice there is a lot of area east of goodsprings thats blocked off normally, you could add good old Navarro to fallout new vegas. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Navarro If you are not familiar with Navarro, its all there in the wiki. I think it would be the perfect place to introduce the vertibird, where as at the end of fallout 2 most of the enclave was destroyed when you nuked the oil rig, but it is only speculation to what happened to the forces and vertibirds at Navarro after fallout 2 ends. Maybe make it hard to reach, or even still inhabited by enclave. Just a thought for you to use any way you wish.

You should set it ups o that you can use the flight simmulators at nellis and get put into a new cell where you fly a vertibird and have tot ake out certain objectives and comlete a combat training thing, after wich you can use the simmulator at any time for fun and it unlocks a new hangar at nellis with a vertibird since you have completed the training.

Train would be awesome.Maybe a quest where you need to connect the railroads or obtain some stuff and fix the train or something like that you know. And after you complete the quest you basically get the train and you can live on it, store your stuff on it, upgrade it etc.

And things would be even more interesting when raiders attack you so you need to maintain your turrets and fight them off and repair the train constantly. :whistling:

Pretty please? :D

Retexture the broken-down blue truck you see in Goodsprings (and other locations) and then put some cool parts on it, like take the flatbed and turn it into seats for your companions to sit down on. and maybe some flood lights mounted on the roof and a front bar.