OMOD not working

cane1314

Kinda new to the whole omod stuff ,but i figured out how to make them. Except when i try to use a mod thats alrdy in omod format when i download it an ERROR pops up saying limited useres cannot install mods please log in as administrator. I alrdy right clicked OBMM shortcut and went to options , then to advanced, and checked the administrator box. Even then when i click on OBMM the user account control message still comes up. Soooo what do i do?

Thanks for any help :)

Kinda new to the whole omod stuff ,but i figured out how to make them. Except when i try to use a mod thats alrdy in omod format when i download it an ERROR pops up saying limited useres cannot install mods please log in as administrator. I alrdy right clicked OBMM shortcut and went to options , then to advanced, and checked the administrator box. Even then when i click on OBMM the user account control message still comes up. Soooo what do i do?

Thanks for any help :)

The UAX on Windows Vista and Windows 7 doesn't like it when something tries to modify anything in the "Program Files" directory. Install Oblivion somewhere else and this problem should disappear. Further reading.