Mod Advice

SirDragonbait

I'm going to advise against the previous posters suggestion, it's known to be buggy. The weather gets stuck, or you'll get the "fast weather switch" bug eventually. Basically the weather changes every time you enter any menu or transition from interior to exterior cells. So don't use the weather system, Natural Weather, from Natural Environments**. Natural Environments and Arthur Natural Environments are both known to have the above mentioned problems. Maintenance and support for these mods has long been ceased. You can refer to Tomlong's site for other popular outdated mods.

I suggest you use a more up to date weather mod. I suggest Weather - All Natural as it's currently the most advanced and immersive weather mod to date. If for some reason you decide against All Natural then I'd recommend Enhanced Weather. It's a good alternative. Both All Natural and Enhanced Weather are still being maintained and developed.

**Note: You can still use the other components of Natural Environments; Natural Habitat, Natural Vegetation, and Natural Water are safe to use. Just don't use the weather system. Although there are also alternatives for the other components as well. Enhanced Vegetation and Enhanced Water 2.0 HD & Enhanced Water SI Addon are better alternatives in my opinion. However I still use Natural Habitat.

Hmm, thank you very much for your advice. Within days of installing natural Weather and playing for several hours, the same two problems you mentioned happened. The weather got stuck and would only change when i went inside or outside. I have since uninstalled it and installed All Natural. Thank you.