Invisible/Blue mod armor

CruelUltimatum

I recently installed multiple armor and weapon mods to enhance the look and feel of Skyrim in my playthroughs. I have no problem with any of the weapons, but only a few of the armors work. For most of the armors (i.e. Paladin Armor, Knight Armor, Vanguard Armor) they either appear invisible, and wearing them makes me character invisible in that areas covers. Or, the armor's texture is completely glossy blue. When I open my Skyrim_Default.ini file, it comes up with this: '[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.' under the [GeneralWarnings} section.

Please help, I loved the armor, and it took me hours to find and determine if I wanted, then download all the armor mods I have, only to not be able to use them.

@OP

Looks like you'll have to go back to the pages of the mods you downloaded and read the descriptions more closely. Sounds like you've gone and got some mismatching files or something. But post your load order and I'll give it a check if I have enough free time tomorrow, I assume your using LOOT which should tell you if you've gotten some wrong versions of the mods you downloaded or any other issues like that anyway but if I can help I will.

@headfullofdread

As for an armour patch, as far as I'm aware the only reason you'd use a skyproc patcher (SUM) is to distribute or alter armour in some way (names, damage etc. not seen anything that would dynamically alter textures or models). I'd assume the other patcher you mentioned does something along those lines, correcting values or something like that. Also if you're having the same issue you might as well post you load order to as it might help you both.

Use spoiler tags like these without the spaces:

[ spoiler] load order here [ /spoiler]

EDIT: Think I missread your post. If you have tottaly missing masters i.e. Shiny sword.esp has a master file Weapons.esp/esm or perhaps a dlc then you need to go and download them, simple as that. If you're using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organiser they should tell you what master files you need, at least MO does anyway.

Edited by piperman123